- 400 g penne
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 454 g sausages
- 250 g chestnut mushrooms
- 500 g cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- handful parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Squeeze the sausage meat out of the skins, then roll into small balls with your hands.
- Fry with mushrooms for 5 minutes until golden. Add the tomatoes and cook for another 3 minutes on high heat until the tomatoes soften. Add creme fraiche and wholegrain mustard, then heat until the sauce is hot through.
- Season, then stir in the parsley, drain pasta and serve.