Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Any sauce that starts with ranch dressing is always a hit in my book. I found this on a bag of anytizers and didn't want to lose it when I was done with the bag.
- 1 cup ranch style salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stir until well mixed. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
I made a small batch to go with fresh veggies. It was great. Even my son liked it. Thanks Margie :) Made for Newest Zaar tag