Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Really good recipe from masterfoods.com.
- 300 ml cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard or 1 tablespoon German mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon masterfoods lemon pepper seasoning, No Salt
- 4 whole chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Coat the chicken fillets with Masterfoods Lemon Pepper Seasoning and flour on both sides.
- Heat the butter and olive oil on medium heat in a frying pan.
- Add chicken and cook for 3-5 minutes until brown and cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add Masterfoods Wholegrain or German Mustard and cream to pan.
- Stir over medium heat until sauce thickens.
- Return chicken to pan, coat with the sauce and heat through, sprinkling with parsley.
- Serve with jasmine rice and sugar snap peas.