Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Earthy mushrooms made savory with roasted garlic and a beautiful richness from sherry, butter and cream cheese.
- In a large heavy skillet, heat the oil over high heat.
- Add the mushroom quarters.
- Do not move the mushrooms until they have caramelized. When the bottoms are browned, stir them and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and butter and cook and toss for 5 minutes, until nicly coated.
- Add the rest of ingredients stir for 2 minutes cooking till mushrooms are coated.
- Garnish with fresh thyme leaves.
A great preparation on mushrooms! These were so delicious, and made a great side dish. The roasted garlic added such a nice flavor to this, really putting it over the top. Thanks for sharing! Veggie Swap 48
Very nice! These were very rich and creamy, a nice complement to my roasted lamb chops. I only wished that I had made more, as they disappeared so quickly! Very easy to make, and a great dish to serve to company. Thanks for posting!