1/2 Photos of Creamy Mushrooms With Roasted Garlic
Earthy mushrooms made savory with roasted garlic and a beautiful richness from sherry, butter and cream cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large heavy skillet, heat the oil over high heat.
- 2Add the mushroom quarters.
- 3Do not move the mushrooms until they have caramelized. When the bottoms are browned, stir them and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
- 4Add cream cheese and butter and cook and toss for 5 minutes, until nicly coated.
- 5Add the rest of ingredients stir for 2 minutes cooking till mushrooms are coated.
- 6Garnish with fresh thyme leaves.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mushrooms With Roasted Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.7
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 19.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g