- 2 ounces butter
- 1 lb assorted mushroom, button,shittake,portobello etc.,sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 6 pieces French bread, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paula deen seasoning salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a hot frying pan, heat the butter, and stir-fry the mushrooms and garlic quickly, until soft, then season.
- Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, toast bread on both sides, and arrange on heated plate.
- Stir the sour cream and chopped dill into the mushroom mixture, cook until bubbling, then spoon over the toasted bread.
- Garnish with more dill.