My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs top loin beef, about
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1Cut steak into strips across grain.
- 2Let sit at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours.
- 3Place meat in a microsafe dish.
- 4Sprinkle with 1 crushed beef bouillon cube and cover.
- 5Microwave at HIGH power for about 3 minutes, stirring and turning beef strips after 2 minutes.
- 6In another microsafe dish combine mushrooms and onion.
- 7Add the butter.
- 8Microwave at MEDIUM power for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring at least once.
- 9Let sit for a few minutes.
- 10Sprinkle mushrooms over beef in dish.
- 11Combine soy sauce, flour, grated onion and half-and-half.
- 12Pour over beef-mushroom mixture.
- 13Microwave at MEDIUM to HIGH power for 2 minutes.
- 14Stir to blend well.
- 15Microwave for another 2 minutes at HIGH power until creamy and thickened, stirring at least once.
- 16Let sit for a few minutes before serving.
- 17Season to taste and garnish with pepper strips.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mushroom Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.6
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 121.2 mg
- Sodium 349.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
top loin beef