Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
- Cut steak into strips across grain.
- Let sit at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours.
- Place meat in a microsafe dish.
- Sprinkle with 1 crushed beef bouillon cube and cover.
- Microwave at HIGH power for about 3 minutes, stirring and turning beef strips after 2 minutes.
- In another microsafe dish combine mushrooms and onion.
- Add the butter.
- Microwave at MEDIUM power for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring at least once.
- Let sit for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle mushrooms over beef in dish.
- Combine soy sauce, flour, grated onion and half-and-half.
- Pour over beef-mushroom mixture.
- Microwave at MEDIUM to HIGH power for 2 minutes.
- Stir to blend well.
- Microwave for another 2 minutes at HIGH power until creamy and thickened, stirring at least once.
- Let sit for a few minutes before serving.
- Season to taste and garnish with pepper strips.