- 400 g spaghetti
- 6 slices vegetarian bacon
- 250 g chestnut mushrooms or 250 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 200 g Baby Spinach
- 100 g gorgonzola or 100 g creamy blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions.
- Fry the bacon until crispy and add the mushrooms. Fry for 3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add to the bacon/mushroom mix.
- Add the spinach and crumble in the cheese. Toss over a low heat until the spinach has wilted and the cheese has melted.