Rich and creamy and easy to make. Streaky bacon can be subbed for the veggie bacon if desired. This recipe halves or doubles very well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions.
- 2Fry the bacon until crispy and add the mushrooms. Fry for 3 minutes.
- 3Drain the pasta and add to the bacon/mushroom mix.
- 4Add the spinach and crumble in the cheese. Toss over a low heat until the spinach has wilted and the cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.6
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 506.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 24.3 g