We were seved this soup last summer on the Harmony. They served it in bread bowls as a first course but we liked it well enough to have it as a main course. It was fabulous. It can be made in advance and refrigerated until needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy large saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat.
- 2Add the shallots and garlic to the oil and saute' until golden, about 3 minutes.
- 3Add all of the mushrooms and continue sauteing until mushrooms have wilted and liquid has evaporated, about 7 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle with flour and stir 2 minutes.
- 5Gradually, stir in the chicken broth.
- 6Reduce heat and stir frequently, about 20 minutes.
- 7Stir in the cream.
- 8Simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- 9Season to taste with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- 10Stir in parsley.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mushroom Soup-Crystal Harmony
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.4
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 69.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 9.3 g