Norahs Girl's Note:
My Favourite Mushroom Soup Recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the butter in a large saucepan and sauté the onion until soft.
- 2Wash the mushrooms and slice off the stalks.
- 3Put the stalks and a few caps together with the chicken stock and flour into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- 4Add to onion.
- 5Slice the mushroom caps and add.
- 6Add oregano, bay leaf, wine, garlic salt and paprika and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- 7Stir in the cream.
- 8Reheat, but do not boil.
- 9Garnish with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.9
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 111.9 mg
- Sodium 130.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: