Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My Favourite Mushroom Soup Recipe.
Make and share this Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the butter in a large saucepan and sauté the onion until soft.
- Wash the mushrooms and slice off the stalks.
- Put the stalks and a few caps together with the chicken stock and flour into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add to onion.
- Slice the mushroom caps and add.
- Add oregano, bay leaf, wine, garlic salt and paprika and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Stir in the cream.
- Reheat, but do not boil.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
I thought this soup was very good and easy to prepare
Really simple. Very delicous on a cold winter day! Mom and I were having a mushroom craving and this realy hit the spot!