Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
delicious on fish, chicken, or by it self.
- 1⁄2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 2 -3 tablespoons mushroom soup mix (or use flour)
- salt and pepper
- grated cheese (optional)
- melt butter over medium heat, and add onions.
- Cook until slightly translucent.
- Add mushrooms, and cook until done.
- Mix in the soup powder or the flour and cook for about a minute.
- Gradually, add the whipping cream while stirring constantly.
- Cook until the mixture has a sour cream like consistency, while simmering, add the optional cheese and the dill.
- Season with salt and pepper.