- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan combine mushrooms and onion in hot butter until tender.
- Stir in flour,salt and pepper.
- Stir in milk all at once.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- Cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Stir in sour cream,heat through (do not boil).
- Serve with beef or chicken.