Recipe by Shelley Lee
Super-easy, yummy recipe goes together in minutes in the morning - ready when you get home in the evening! Recipe can be doubled for large cookers. Serve over hot noodles or rice.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breast tenders, frozen
- 1 (1 lb) bag mixed vegetables, California style frozen (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup beer
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 slow cooker liner in slow cooker.
- Mix soup, beer and dressing mix in a bowl.
- Place frozen chicken tenders, frozen mixed vegetables, and mushrooms in slow cooker.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken and vegetables.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours, or high 4-5 hours. Check chicken for doneness.
- Fresh chicken and vegetables can be substituted, but be sure to adjust cooking times and check meat for doneness.