6 hrs 5 mins
Shelley Lee's Note:
Super-easy, yummy recipe goes together in minutes in the morning - ready when you get home in the evening! Recipe can be doubled for large cookers. Serve over hot noodles or rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast tenders, frozen
- 1 (1 lb) bag mixed vegetables, California style frozen (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup beer
- 1Place 1 slow cooker liner in slow cooker.
- 2Mix soup, beer and dressing mix in a bowl.
- 3Place frozen chicken tenders, frozen mixed vegetables, and mushrooms in slow cooker.
- 4Pour soup mixture over chicken and vegetables.
- 5Cook on low 6-7 hours, or high 4-5 hours. Check chicken for doneness.
- 6Fresh chicken and vegetables can be substituted, but be sure to adjust cooking times and check meat for doneness.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mushroom Ranch Chicken and Veggies - Slow Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.6
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 906.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 41.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix