Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Dill and meaty mushrooms flavour a tangy sauce spooned over tender pork chops. Make sure to add mashed potatoes or noodles so you don't miss a drop.
- In a large frying pan on medium-high, heat first amount of cooking oil. Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. Add to frying pan.
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side until browned and no longer pink inside. Transfer to serving plate.
- Cover to keep warm. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add second amount of cooking oil to same frying pan. Add mushrooms. Cook for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are browned.
- Add broth and dillweed. Heat and srir for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Add sour cream. Stir. Spoon over pork chops.