Recipe by Mrs. Jeanie
I love to cook and wanted to create a tasty baked chicken recipe. I did a little research and put this recipe together. I hope you enjoy! My husband and I love this recipe especially with green beans!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sour cream
- fresh mushrooms (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- spray 13x9 in pan with cooking spray.
- bread each chicken breast with bread crumbs and place into dish.
- cook chicken with breadcrumbs only for 15 minutes.
- Mix together soup, sour cream, milk, and fresh mushrooms (optional) into separate bowl.
- After chicken has baked for 15 minutes, pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake for an additional 45 minutes. 1 hour total time.
- For very large chicken breasts, make sure chicken is cooked thoroughly.