Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This makes a delicious sauce to serve over pasta or with rice. Recipe found on the internet.
Make and share this Creamy Mushroom Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat, add packages of salad dressing and mix.
- Stir in the soup and wine, then blend in cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- Add mushrooms and heat through.
- Add a thin layer of sauce in a greased casserole and place chicken breasts over sauce.
- Pour rest of sauce over chicken and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.