Recipe by Marie
This makes a delicious sauce to serve over pasta or with rice. Recipe found on the internet.
Top Review by starsugarb
I halved the recipe, and it was good to me. I even used low-fat or fat free ingredients. I did not serve over rice or pasta, but served with sauted potatoes and steamed broccoli. I thought the sauce was very tasty.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 packages Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix (dry)
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄4 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat, add packages of salad dressing and mix.
- Stir in the soup and wine, then blend in cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- Add mushrooms and heat through.
- Add a thin layer of sauce in a greased casserole and place chicken breasts over sauce.
- Pour rest of sauce over chicken and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.