1 hr 15 mins
This makes a delicious sauce to serve over pasta or with rice. Recipe found on the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat, add packages of salad dressing and mix.
- 2Stir in the soup and wine, then blend in cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- 3Add mushrooms and heat through.
- 4Add a thin layer of sauce in a greased casserole and place chicken breasts over sauce.
- 5Pour rest of sauce over chicken and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mushroom Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.4
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 150.6 mg
- Sodium 956.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix