Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that I like to make during the week - my kids love it and it is really easy to throw together.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4-1 cup milk
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained (optional)
- 2 cups instant brown rice
- 3 -4 slices turkey bacon
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 2-quart casserole, combine cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, mushroom pieces, and brown rice.
- Add milk to a creamy consistency.
- Place chicken breasts on top of the rice mixture, pushing them into the mixture halfway.
- Cut turkey bacon slices in half and layer on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in oven for 30-45 minutes or until chicken is done.