Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Getting home late one night with a craving for Chicken Paprika lead to this interesting substitute!
Make and share this Creamy Mushroom Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in pan with high sides.
- Mix flour with 1/2 tsp garlic powder and poultry spice.
- Coat chicken lightly in flour.
- Brown chicken in pan with oil.
- Once brown on both sides, remove chicken from pan.
- Add butter to pan and allow to melt.
- Add mushrooms, cover and cook until well brown.
- Add chicken back into pan.
- Cover with soup and add the remaining spices (paprika, garlic and parsley).
- Cook until chicken is done, but not too long.