Getting home late one night with a craving for Chicken Paprika lead to this interesting substitute!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in pan with high sides.
- 2Mix flour with 1/2 tsp garlic powder and poultry spice.
- 3Coat chicken lightly in flour.
- 4Brown chicken in pan with oil.
- 5Once brown on both sides, remove chicken from pan.
- 6Add butter to pan and allow to melt.
- 7Add mushrooms, cover and cook until well brown.
- 8Add chicken back into pan.
- 9Cover with soup and add the remaining spices (paprika, garlic and parsley).
- 10Cook until chicken is done, but not too long.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mushroom Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 798.6
- Calories from Fat 438
- Total Fat 48.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 200.8 mg
- Sodium 1210.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 66.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: