Recipe by LauraTracey
Getting home late one night with a craving for Chicken Paprika lead to this interesting substitute!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 poultry, spice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in pan with high sides.
- Mix flour with 1/2 tsp garlic powder and poultry spice.
- Coat chicken lightly in flour.
- Brown chicken in pan with oil.
- Once brown on both sides, remove chicken from pan.
- Add butter to pan and allow to melt.
- Add mushrooms, cover and cook until well brown.
- Add chicken back into pan.
- Cover with soup and add the remaining spices (paprika, garlic and parsley).
- Cook until chicken is done, but not too long.