Recipe by ruthebabes
Such a simple and tasty dish, great for a weeknight! The chicken becomes so tender and juicy.
Top Review by Happy Happy Joy Joy
I noticed this dish had a rating of 1 star. I think it must have been a mistake because this was very good and easy to make. My mom used to make a similar one but the addition of the white wine made this dish much more international tasting.
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced in half to make them thin
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- garlic powder
- 8 button mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees. In a saute pan, heat the olive oil at medium heat. Salt and pepper the sliced-thin chicken breasts and brown on each side, about 2 minutes per side.
- In an oven proof dish, mix together condensed soup, white wine, sliced mushrooms and a pinch of garlic powder. Place chicken breasts in the sauce.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.