1/2 Photos of Creamy Mushroom Chicken
1 hr 29 mins
1 hr 15 mins
An elegant, easy to make and entree for when unexpected guests arrive for dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse beef slices and pat dry. Wrap around checken breasts and place in a prepared 9x13 baking pan.
- 2Mix together well the soup, mushrooms and sherry. Pour evenly over chicken.
- 3Cover and bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for one hour.
- 4Remove cover and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- 5Return to oven for about 15 minutes, until almonds are toasted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mushroom Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 452.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 58.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of mushroom soup