Cook1 hr 15 mins
An elegant, easy to make and entree for when unexpected guests arrive for dinner!
Make and share this Creamy Mushroom Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse beef slices and pat dry. Wrap around checken breasts and place in a prepared 9x13 baking pan.
- Mix together well the soup, mushrooms and sherry. Pour evenly over chicken.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for one hour.
- Remove cover and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Return to oven for about 15 minutes, until almonds are toasted.