Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love this recipe because my father made it all the time and it is easy.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces milk (use can from cream of mushroom soup)
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Add onion and ground beef to large skillet and brown. Drain excess grease from ground beef. Set browned meat aside.
- Boil 2 cups of egg noodles according to package. Drain water from egg noodles, do not rinse noodles.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, milk, cooked egg noodles, and browned grounded beef in stock pot or large pot on medium heat.
- Cook all together for about 10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add additional milk for a creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Sorry but I found this tastleless. I tried adding things ( tomato sauce, paprika, etc) for more flavour but it still lacked taste. I thought it would taste like beef stroganoff but it didn't.