Creamy Mushroom and Onion Rotini
- Cook rotini pasta according to package directions.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until translucent. Stir in garlic, onion and mushrooms.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until mushrooms begin to brown.
- Increase heat to high and stir in thyme, salt and pepper.
- Stir in cream, stock and wine. When mixture boils, reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute. Add hot drained pasta and toss.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately.