My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rotini pasta according to package directions.
- 2In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until translucent. Stir in garlic, onion and mushrooms.
- 3Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until mushrooms begin to brown.
- 4Increase heat to high and stir in thyme, salt and pepper.
- 5Stir in cream, stock and wine. When mixture boils, reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute. Add hot drained pasta and toss.
- 6Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mushroom and Onion Rotini
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 158.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 13.2 g