Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
- 4 cups rotini pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cooking onion, chopped
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2⁄3 cup 10% cream
- 1⁄3 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- fresh parsley, Chopped
- Cook rotini pasta according to package directions.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until translucent. Stir in garlic, onion and mushrooms.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until mushrooms begin to brown.
- Increase heat to high and stir in thyme, salt and pepper.
- Stir in cream, stock and wine. When mixture boils, reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute. Add hot drained pasta and toss.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately.