Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This would be perfect with grilled cheese or as an appetizer.
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a large saucepan, combine the water, tomato and chilies.
- Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the milk, soup and garlic salt.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
- Place cheese cubes in serving bowls; ladle hot soup over cheese.