- 6 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups no-sugar-added reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons whipped topping
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar substitute, cocoa and coffee. Add boiling water; stir until coffee and cocoa are dissolved. Stir in milk and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Place the coffee mixture in a blender; add ice cream. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into mugs or glasses; garnish with whipped topping and cinnamon.