Recipe by Annacia
Sweet temptations when berries are at their very best.
Top Review by Crafty Lady 13
So quick and easy to put together and also made a great looking dessert. I didn't have brandy extract so I used vanilla extract. I also used a combination of strawberries, blackberries and blueberries. The cream cheese and hint of coffee flavor were a wonderful addition. I used a mint chocolate candy bar for the shaved chocolate. Yum! Made for Summer, 2009 Photo Tag. Update: This recipe is in my Top Favorites of 2009 Cookbook.
- 14.79 ml cream cheese, softened
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml brandy extract (optional)
- 4.92 ml instant coffee, dissolved in 1 tbsp. warm water
- 88.74 ml thawed whipped topping
- 1 semi-sweet chocolate baking square, shaved, divided
- 236.59 ml fresh mixed berry (strawberries, raspberries, or even better, mixed with blueberries)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, brandy extract and dissolved coffee in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping and half of the chocolate.
- Place 1/2 cup berries in each dessert dish. Top evenly with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with remaining chocolate.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.