1/1 Photo of Creamy Mocha Berry Parfait
Sweet temptations when berries are at their very best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon brandy extract (optional)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee, dissolved in 1 tbsp. warm water
- 6 tablespoons thawed whipped topping
- 1 semi-sweet chocolate baking square, shaved, divided
- 1 cup fresh mixed berry (strawberries, raspberries, or even better, mixed with blueberries)
- 1Mix cream cheese, sugar, brandy extract and dissolved coffee in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- 2Gently stir in whipped topping and half of the chocolate.
- 3Place 1/2 cup berries in each dessert dish. Top evenly with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with remaining chocolate.
- 4Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mocha Berry Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.1
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 51.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g