Sweet temptations when berries are at their very best.
Make and share this Creamy Mocha Berry Parfait recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon brandy extract (optional)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee, dissolved in 1 tbsp. warm water
- 6 tablespoons thawed whipped topping
- 1 semi-sweet chocolate baking square, shaved, divided
- 1 cup fresh mixed berry (strawberries, raspberries, or even better, mixed with blueberries)
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, brandy extract and dissolved coffee in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping and half of the chocolate.
- Place 1/2 cup berries in each dessert dish. Top evenly with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with remaining chocolate.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.