Recipe by Tornado Ali
Don't be turned off by the mint; it really makes the recipe outstanding!
Top Review by Sarah Chana
Very very nice. Not only wasn't there too much mint, but I added extra mint, since my mint wasn't super fresh. I thought there was a little too much dressing so I added some extra cucumber and also 1/2 of an onion sliced into VERY thin half-rings. I wonder how it would be with fresh mint. If anyone tries, pls let us know!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon minced dried spearmint
- 4 cucumbers, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayo and sugar; add vinegar and stir until well mixed.
- Add salt, garlic powder, and spearmint to mayo mixture, stir until well combined.
- Add sliced cucumbers to mayo mixture and gently fold over and over until all the cucumbers slices are covered in the mayo mixture.
- Refridgerate at least 2 hours, overnight is best, stirring occasionally.