Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delicious, creamy, mint punch!
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apple mint jelly
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 2 (32 ounce) bottles ginger ale, can also use lemon-lime if preferred
- 1 quart lemon sherbet or 1 quart lime sherbet
- fresh mint leaves (optional)
- In saucepan, combine water and jelly, cook and stir until jelly melts. Cool.
- In large punch bowl, combine jelly mixture with remaining ingredients except sherbet. Mix well.
- Scoop sherbet on top of punch, garnish with mint leaves if desired, and serve immediately.
- *Stir punch occaisionally to keep mixture blended.
- If there are any leftovers, refrigerate.
- *If you'd like, you can sub part or all of the ginger ale with sparkling white wine or champagne.