Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This makes enough frosting to frost the top a 13 x 9-inch cake or smaller
Top Review by KKvasager
Absolutely fabulous tasting recipe! I made a triple decker cake with it and it didn't hold it together very well, but I probably should've used something denser for heavy layers. Still wonderful and I will make it again.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream (more if needed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1/2 cup softened butter in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the cocoa powder, 2 cups icing sugar and 3 tablespoons whipped cream; start beating with an electric mixer add in more whipped cream as needed to create desired texture.
- Beat until mixture is smooth and creamy.