1/2 Photos of Creamy Milk Chocolate Cornstarch Pudding
For a lighter milk chocolate flavor use 3 tablespoons cocoa, increase to 4 tablespoons for a darker flavor, this is very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan combine the first 4 dry ingredients.
- 2Add in milk and half and half cream; cook over medium heat stirring/whisking until thickened and just at a slight bubble (do not boil hard) remove from heat.
- 3Immediately pour into serving dishes allow to sit at room temperature until cooled.
- 4Enjoy warm or refrigerate until cold.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Milk Chocolate Cornstarch Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.8
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 117.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g