1/1 Photo of Creamy Microwave Mac and Cheese
From "Rush Hour Recipes". Nice and easy in the microwave.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, boil water. Add macaroni and cook 8 minutes; drain.
- 2In a glass or microwave safe dish, melt butter for 30 seconds. Blend in flour and salt.
- 3Stir in milk until smooth.
- 4Microwave 2 minutes, stirring with a fork after 1 minute, until thickened.
- 5Stir in cheese until completely melted.
- 6Pour well drained macaroni into cheese sauce, mixing well.
- 7Microwave at medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- 8If desired, sprinkle top with bread crumbs before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Microwave Mac and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.0
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.9 mg
- Sodium 552.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 13.1 g