Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This disappears fast! It tastes fresh; not heavy.
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup medium salsa
- 1 avocado, minced
- hot sauce (optional)
- Mix everything together well, except the avocado.
- Then fold in the avocado gently.
- Enjoy this right away or cover and refrigerate.
- This is great with tortilla chips (try bite-sized Tostitos!).
Very easy to make and different from most Mexican dips. Really enjoyed it!
This is great, We had our Super 12 rugby final last night (which we won!!) and I made this to have with corn chips,I added a few drops of hot sauce and it was just enough to give it that 'kick', love the avocado addition. Thanks for posting. =)
This is very good!! I didn't do the hot sauce(kids)nor the avacado.(no one likes them but me) But, it was wonderful. I put some on a tortilla with some ham for lunch too! Will be making again!