Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is like Mexican street corn on the cob but easier to eat and whip up and it serves as a great side for any Mexican entree or with potatoes and eggs for breakfast.Trader Joe's sells delicious pre-roasted corn in their frozen aisle
- 1 cup corn kernel (roasted or charred)
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Put all ingredients in a skillet with 1-2 T water. Stir until cream cheese is dispersed throughout and corn is hot.
easy yummy served with http://www.food.com/recipe/easy-chili-size-178011/review?lrc=true good lunch cherry bombers
Yummy corn. I love street corn and this was a really easy variation. It wasn't the prettiest corn....lol....but really good. Thanks Sofie for sharing. Made for Culinary Quest 2.
This is a different corn recipe. When i went to make it I found out my cream cheese had gone bad so I subbed margarine for it. I hope to try it again soon with the cream cheese as I know it would change the taste. It has a spicy flavor made this way. Made for Please Review My Recipe tag game.