Recipe by TxGriffLover
This recipe is adapted from the Central Market in Fort Worth, TX. Posted for Summer '09 Comfort Cafe
Top Review by AlainaF
Stunning!!! This coffee drink is absolutely delicious! So good I want it to be my new go-to morning iced coffee recipe! The chocolate with the whipping cream is ultra creamy and perfectly sweet, and the cinnamon makes it even better. Even my picky husband loved it, and hes not an iced coffee drinker like I am. Thanks so much! I will make this one over and over! Made for My 3 Chefs contest.
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus additional for sprinkling
- 3 cups coffee, double-strength, cooled to room temperature
- chocolate-covered coffee beans, if desired for garnish
- 1 cup whipping cream, divided
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip 1/2 cup cream to soft peaks, set aside.
- Combine the remaining 1/2 cup cream, chocolate syrup, sugar and 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a pitcher or bowl. Stir in coffee until sugar dissolves.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice and pour the coffee mixture over the ice. Top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with the chocolate-covered coffee beans, if desired.