Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is a delicious creamy mexican dip that is a little different considering that it includes chicken.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies, drained, reserving 2 tablespoons
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- In medium bowl, combine sour cream, milk and cream cheese; beat until smooth. Stir in chicken, cumin, salt, green chilies and hot pepper sauce.
- Spread mixture in 9-inch pie pan. Bake at 350 for 13 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Arrange chopped tomato around outer edge of dish; place reserved chilies in center.
- Serve with tortilla chips.