If you roasted a chicken for Sunday dinner, and have leftover meat, here's Monday night's dinner! Ole!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 can black beans, drained,rinsed and drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1Heat the oil in a skillet and cook the onion until it is translucent.
- 2Stir in the chicken and the flour.
- 3Cook, stirring until the flour cannot be seen.
- 4Stir in chilies, taco seasoning, sour cream, beans and corn, and continue to stir until the mixture boils.
- 5Place mixture into a 9x13-inch pan that has been sprayed with cooking oil spray.
- 6Mix 1/2 cheese with the tortilla chips and sprinkle evenly over the top.
- 7Bake in a 350 oven about 25 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
- 8Sprinkle on remaining cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mexican Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 324.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: