1/3 Photos of Creamy Mexicali Corn
A simple and tasty side dish for a Mexican meal. From Pillsbury Quick & Easy Bake-Off. ZWT Mid-West region (corn).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 22 ounces Mexican-style corn, drained
- 4 1/2 ounces green chilies, chopped and drained
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, 1-inch cubes
- 1In large skillet, melt 2 teaspoons butter over medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir 1 minute or until tender. Add corn and chiles; cook 2-4 minutes or until thoroughly heated. stirring occasionally.
- 2Stir in honey. Add sour cream and cream cheese; mix well. Cook 2 minutes or until cream cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; keep warm.
- 3Meanwhile, in small skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add bread crumbs; cook and stir until light golden brown.
- 4Spoon corn mixture into serving dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and Monterey Jack Cheese.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mexicali Corn
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.3
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.4 mg
- Sodium 419.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.9 g