Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A different party spread from Kraft.com.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 198.44 g jar roasted red peppers, drained, chopped
- 113.39 g feta cheese, Crumbled
- 118.29 ml kalamata olive, chopped (about 40)
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 29.58 ml parsley, chopped fresh
- SPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of pie plate.
- COMBINE remaining ingredients; spoon over cream cheese.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- SERVE with Crackers.
- Make Ahead Red pepper topping can be prepared ahead of time. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 24 hours before spooning over cream cheese as directed.