Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A different party spread from Kraft.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained, chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese, Crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, chopped (about 40)
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped fresh
- SPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of pie plate.
- COMBINE remaining ingredients; spoon over cream cheese.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- SERVE with Crackers.
- Make Ahead Red pepper topping can be prepared ahead of time. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 24 hours before spooning over cream cheese as directed.