1/1 Photo of Creamy Mashed Whipped Carrots
My kids always loved this as toddlers. Adults like it, too. If you don't feel like whipping them with an electric mixer, just mashing will do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place carrots in a large pot; cover with salted water and bring to a boil. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- 2Turn off stove heat. Place empty pot back on stove and dump in the drained carrots and the butter, cream cream cheese and cream. Mash all together.
- 3Add in salt, pepper, tarragon and parsley; mash again.
- 4For smoother texture, whip with an electric mixture, adding more liquid, if desired. Or can just mash to desired smoothness and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mashed Whipped Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.7
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 425.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g