Recipe by *Parsley*
My kids always loved this as toddlers. Adults like it, too. If you don't feel like whipping them with an electric mixer, just mashing will do.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs carrots, peeled and sliced or 2 1⁄2 lbs baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream (or light cream)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place carrots in a large pot; cover with salted water and bring to a boil. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Turn off stove heat. Place empty pot back on stove and dump in the drained carrots and the butter, cream cream cheese and cream. Mash all together.
- Add in salt, pepper, tarragon and parsley; mash again.
- For smoother texture, whip with an electric mixture, adding more liquid, if desired. Or can just mash to desired smoothness and serve.