Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From yahoo. Just looked good.
- 3 1⁄2 cups Swanson chicken broth (Regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- 5 large potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 7 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- generous dash ground black pepper
- Heat the broth and potatoes in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain, reserving the broth.
- Mash the potatoes with 1/4 cup broth, cream, butter and black pepper. Add additional broth, if needed, until desired consistency.