1/4 Photos of Creamy Mashed Potato Bake
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
Great to bring for potluck or company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine mashed potatoes, sour cream, milk and garlic powder.
- 3Spoon half of mixture into a buttered 2-quart casserole dish.
- 4Sprinkle with 2/3 cup of FF onions and 1/2 cup cheese.
- 5Top with remaining potato mixture.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes or until hot.
- 7Top remaining onions and cheese.
- 8Bake 5 minutes more or until onions are golden and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mashed Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.9
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 64.8 mg
- Sodium 704.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: