Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sound a little peculiar ? You won't think so once you taste this creamy lime beverage made of lime sherbet and evaporated milk. Add as much tequila to your taste, or eliminate completely for younger individuals. Cheers!
- 473.18 ml lime sherbet or 473.18 ml sorbet
- 12 fluid ounce evaporated milk
- 236.59 ml ice cube
- 42.52 g tequila (or to taste) (optional)
- coarse salt (optional)
- lime slice
- In a blender combine sherbet, evaporated milk, ice cubes and tequila (if using) and blend until smooth.
- Run a slice of lime around rim of glass, dip into course salt.
- Pour Margaritas into glasses and serve with fresh lime slice.
- Serves 4.
This drink sounded so good I just had to make me one! Boy, you were right, they are delicious! I actually had more than one :) My DH came home and was wondering why dinner wasn't ready, and I simply told him I had to take time out to try out this super drink! This will be repeated and sooner than you may think ha ha! Bet you can't drink just one.