Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
This syrup is delicious! Serve it over your favorite pancakes, waffles or French toast!
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄3 cup maple-flavored pancake syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, syrup and 1 t vanilla in small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in 2 T butter.
Glad to see that you posted this by its self and I will say it againâ€¦WOW! This is out of this world Yummy. Used real maple syrup and butter, Wonderful combination for French toast pancakes or waffles, guests will think they are staying at a 5 star bed and breakfast with this recipe. Thank you so much for posting.