Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This sounded interesting and like it could be quite good, so I am sharing it with Zaar.
Make and share this Creamy Maple Polenta recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk cornmeal and water in a medium bowl to blend.
- Bring the milk and salt to a simmer in a large heavy saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Gradually add the cornmeal mixture, whisking constantly until polenta comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until polenta is very thick, stirring occasionally, about 10 minute.
- Mix in the maple syrup and butter. Season to taste with pepper and transfer to a bowl to serve.