This sounded interesting and like it could be quite good, so I am sharing it with Zaar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk cornmeal and water in a medium bowl to blend.
- 2Bring the milk and salt to a simmer in a large heavy saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 3Gradually add the cornmeal mixture, whisking constantly until polenta comes to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer until polenta is very thick, stirring occasionally, about 10 minute.
- 5Mix in the maple syrup and butter. Season to taste with pepper and transfer to a bowl to serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Maple Polenta
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.2
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 708.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 8.4 g