The flavor reminds me of the Seaside fudge from my childhood! A nice creamy frosting that's great for cakes and cupcakes, but also would do nice for soft cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the cream cheese, maple syrup, vanilla, and milk together first with an electric mixer.
- 2Gradually beat in the confectioners sugar until thick and spreadable, approx 3-4 cups. You might have to whisk by hand really hard at the end to beat out any lumps.
- 3If the frosting is too thick to be spreadable, thin it out with some milk.
- 4Makes enough to ice about 12-15 cupcakes.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Maple Fudge Frosting / Icing for Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.2
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 59.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 43.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g