Recipe by the80srule
The flavor reminds me of the Seaside fudge from my childhood! A nice creamy frosting that's great for cakes and cupcakes, but also would do nice for soft cookies.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar (approx)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the cream cheese, maple syrup, vanilla, and milk together first with an electric mixer.
- Gradually beat in the confectioners sugar until thick and spreadable, approx 3-4 cups. You might have to whisk by hand really hard at the end to beat out any lumps.
- If the frosting is too thick to be spreadable, thin it out with some milk.
- Makes enough to ice about 12-15 cupcakes.