Recipe by katew
Low fat dessert that is suitable for diabetics if you use diet jelly - recipe torn from an Australian Table magazine I think
- 85 g of mango diet jelly crystals
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt or 1 cup plain yogurt or 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- banana, to serve
- passion fruit, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine jelly crystals and boiling water.
- Stir till crystals have dissolved.
- Add 1/2 cup cold water and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes till chilled.
- Add yoghurt to jelly and whisk till smooth.
- Place in serving dishes.
- Place in fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with fruit.