Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Low fat dessert that is suitable for diabetics if you use diet jelly - recipe torn from an Australian Table magazine I think
- Combine jelly crystals and boiling water.
- Stir till crystals have dissolved.
- Add 1/2 cup cold water and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes till chilled.
- Add yoghurt to jelly and whisk till smooth.
- Place in serving dishes.
- Place in fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with fruit.
Thanks for a great diet saver- this has a lovely flavour and endless possibilities. I couldn't find mango jelly so I used raspberry. I'll certainly be repeating this recipe!
This is really good, especially for being low calorie! I will make this again to take to work for a snack. I could not find any mango jell-o, so I used orange instead. I would have taken a photo, but it's gone! Made for Everyday's a Holiday. Thanks! :)
We had this for dessert tonight.We all liked it very much...light and fresh tasting...a nice change from an ordinary jello dessert. I had to switch up the flavour of jello...I used Orange Pineapple as I could'nt find mango jello anywhere!! Thanks Babygirl Kate!